Hello Daily Play Action! Anthony Marro here happy to share my NCAA Men’s Basketball picks for the entire college season. Last year I was able to supply over 300 picks against the spread and finish the season cashing at a rate of just about 59%. As March Madness approached and I was brought on to write for DPA, readers were treated to a 45-27-2 record of sides and totals over the final month of the season. This season, betting write-ups will posted exclusively on DPA almost every day but be sure to follow my Twitter too so you won’t miss a pick on days with abbreviated slates.
- Current Season Record: 194-193-6
- Previous Season Record: 180-127-9
Winthrop -7.5 vs Radford
- DJ Burns is an absolute monster underneath for Winthrop and I do not think there is any way that Radford is able to contain him inside here. The freshman center has been on a tear during the Eagles 13 game winning streak. They should win by double-digits here
- Radford is 14-9 , but this Winthrop squad is at another level. They were able to defeat the Highlanders in Virginia by five points earlier this season but now playing at home this game will be a lot less close. Winthrop is still undefeated in conference play
- The two losses that Radford has suffered against Quadrant II teams came by an average of 17 points. This is another chance for them to get a win against strong competition but it is far more likely we see them fall flat yet again. Winthrop is 16-7 against the spread
Florida State vs Duke, Over 148
- It is very promising to see Florida State’s offense working so efficiently as of late. They are coming off a 99 point affair against Miami and if they can manage at least 70 points tonight we are going to be in good shape. This game will be a lot closer than the spread is currently implying
- Duke is 16-7 to the over this season and I like the Blue Devils to continue their relentless streak of overs here. They have topped the posted total in seven of their last eight and I really like the high in this one. They are averaging 83 points per game
- As for Florida State we have seen their past six away games all go over. They have been put in several compromising positions this year from failing to defend the three, and few teams can get hot beyond the arc like the Blue Devils. Vernon Carey will dominate here
Northern Colorado -9 vs Portland State
- This play is pure value in what should be a game where the Bears waltz to victory. Portland State really lacks the talent to produce for forty minutes and I think Northern Colorado gets the best of them here at home today. The Bears may dance in March too
- Jonah Radebaugh is the best player in the Big Sky conference and it really is not close. The senior guard runs the point every possession for Northern Colorado and he has shown no signs of slowing down. He has scored double-digits in fifteen straight games
- This is surely the toughest game remaining on the schedule for Portland State. They are coming off a 25 point defeat against Quadrant II Southern Utah and now have to face a team in Quadrant I. This game could very well be over by the start of the second half
Let’s win today Playmakers! I am confident in every pick that I provide and play them myself. College basketball is unpredictable and that’s why we love it, so always bet smart!